0-10V Digital Dimmer Light Switch for 150W Dimmable LED Lights and 600W Incandescent/Halogen
0-10V Dimmer Switch Spec:
- Easily turn the lights on and off with a paddle switch, and use the fluent slide control to adjust the lights to the perfect level.
- It can be used for single-pole and three-way applications.
- 150W dimmable LED/CFL bulbs or 600W INC/HAL.
- Wide range of compatibility with sensitivity dial (At the bottom of back side of dimmer switch).
- Support LED/CFL and Incandescent lamps with 0-10V driver.
- No neutral required.
- Input: AC 120V~277V 50~60Hz.
- Meet UL standard, high quality.
- Includes instructions, wall plate(white), mounting screws and wire caps.
0-10V LED/CFL Dimmer Switch Installation Tips:
- Install in accordance with all national and local Electrical Codes.
- Use copper power wires that are rated for least 75 Degrees Celsius/167 degrees Fahrenheit.
- CUT OFF ALL THE POWER CIRCUIT before starting installation.
- Use the wiring diagram (see the user manual) to connect the dimmer switch between a 0-10V power supply and 0-10V LED light fixture.
- Always observe proper polarity when connecting power and load.
- Shorting output wires may cause damage to dimmer.
- Carefully replace wiring back into wall box, mount the LED dimmer with supplied screws.
- For indoor use only – the 0-10V dimmer switch is not waterproof or weatherproof.
Here’re some tips (Trouble Shooting):
- Make sure all your bulbs/lamps or LED lights are marked dimmable and with 0-10V Driver. DO NOT buy the wrong dimmer switch.
- Better not use one dimmer switch to control a group of lighting fixtures/lamps, it may cause flicker due to variation of dimming circuit and dimming range.
- Please slide the dimmer at high brightness level (recommended 50%), then turn on/off the dimmer switch, if your LED lights driver is too bad.
- Bulbs may flicker or flash when dimmed to a low brightness level.
- If your lighting fixture is not compatible with our LED dimmer. Please change the dimmer switch or your lighting fixture.
- Slightly slide the dimming slider to achieve full compatibility with the lights.
- If still buzzing, flicker or flash, please adjust the sensitivity dial slowly until the symptom is no longer present. (Better adjust it before install, the sensitivity dial is at the bottom of back side of the Dimmer Switch)
- Find a professional electrician to install the dimmer switch to avoid wiring error.