EV Flex-AC Charger 9.6KW 40A 240V Smart Electrical Vehicle Charger
EV Charger Features:
100-250volt AC single-phase
50Hz or 60Hz
Control Box Material
PC+PBT. Flame retardance UL94:5VA
22ft(6.6meters) with charging handle installed
Able to withstand 3.3ft(1meter) free fall drop and 4,409lbs(2,000kg) vehicle crush test without critical damage.
1.3inch OLED screen
-22°F ~ 122°F (-30°C ~ 50°C)
5%~95% without condensation
<1.24 miles (2,000meters)
Control Box Enclosure Type
Over-voltage protection, Under-voltage protection, Overheating protection,
Overcurrent protection, Leakage protection, Grounding protection, Lightning protection,
Fire and flame protection, Waterproof, Dustproof,Antistatic protection
UL 2594,UL 2231-1,UL 2231-2,CSAC 22.2 No.280,CSAC 22.2 No.281.1,CSAC 22.2 No.281.2
Control Box Dimensions
10,000 insertion/removal events(noload
ca CSA,CSA us
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS – WARNINGS
- Warning: Read this entire document and follow all warnings and instructions before installing and using the EV Flex-AC LE. Install and use this product only within the specified operating parameters as instructed in the manual. Failure to comply can lead to property damage, injury, or death, and will void the Limited Warranty.
- Warning: Do not use the EV Flex-AC LE if any component appears to be broken, cracked, frayed, or show any indication of damage or defect. Please contact the Customer Support immediately.
- Warning: The EV Flex-AC LE is not user-serviceable, do not attempt to open, disassemble, repair, service, or modify the product. Please contact Customer Support if assistance is needed.
- Warning: Always plug the EV Flex-AC LE directly into the outlet with the supplied power adapter. Do not use extension cords, multi-outlet adapter, multi-plug, conversion plug or power strip to plug in the product.
- Warning: Do not use private power generators as a power source for the EV Flex-AC LE to charge vehicles.
- Warning: Never disconnect the EV Flex-AC LE’s power adapter from the power outlet while the vehicle is still charging. Always stop the charging process, disconnect he charging handle from the vehicle, then disconnect the power adapter from the outlet.
- Warning: Always inspect the outlet before plugging the EV Flex-AC LE in and ensure all prongs of the power adapter are fully inserted into the outlet. The power adapter may overheat and cause damage or injury if it is not inserted properly. Do not plug the product into an outlet that appears damaged, loose, or worn.
- Warning: Always connect the EV Flex-AC LE into a power outlet that is properly grounded.
- Warning: Do not expose the EV Flex-AC LE to any flammable, explosive, or combustible materials/vapors.
- Warning: Do not install or use the EV Flex-AC LE near flammable, explosive, or combustible materials/vapors, or if exposed to severe rain, snow, thunderstorm, or any other inclement weather.
- Warning: If possible, avoid installing the EV Flex-AC LE in direct sunlight.
- Warning: Handle all components of the EV Flex-AC LE with care. Do not drop, drag, batter, twist, tangle, step on or exert strong force/impact on the EV Flex-AC LE.
- Warning: Do not allow moisture, water, or debris to enter the openings of the EV Flex-AC LE, especially the outlet, connecter or charging handle port.
- Warning: Do not plug the EV Flex-AC LE into an outlet if it is submerged in water or covered in snow. If the product is already plugged in, turn off the breaker before unplugging the power adapter.
- Warning: Do not touch the connecters of the EV Flex-AC LE power adapter or control box with your fingers or other objects, including wire, tools, or needles. Do not fold any component of the product by force or damage it with sharp objects. Do not insert foreign objects into the product.
- Warning: Install and mount the EV Flex-AC LE in a position so it does not hang from the power outlet. The power outlet and adapter are not designed to support the weight of the EV Flex-AC LE.
- Warning: Hang the EV Flex-AC LE’s charging cable on the supplied hook in a location that prevents obstruction of pedestrians, pets, vehicles, or other objects. Position it in such a way to prevent damaging or stressing the components. Do not subject the charging cable to excessive forces or impact, such as closing a garage door or driving over it.
- Warning: Operation of the EV Flex-AC LE may affect the functionality of medical or implantable electronic devices, such as implantable cardiac pacemakers or implantable cardioverter defibrillators. Prior to using the product, consult with the electronic device manufacturer regarding potential effects that charging may have on such electronic devices.
- Warning: Take care in cleaning the EV Flex-AC LE. It is recommended to unplug the EV Flex-AC LE from the outlet first prior to cleaning. Use a soft cloth slightly damped with water or mild detergent to clean the surface of the EV Flex-AC LE.
- Warning: The EV Flex-AC LE has a built-in automatic CCID reset function.
- Warning: Do not use the EV Flex-AC LE if the ambient temperature is outside of its operating temperature range of -22°F to 122°F (-30℃ to 50℃).
- Warning: Store the EV Flex-AC LE at a clean dry location with ambient temperature between -40°F and 185°F (-40℃ and 85℃).
- Warning: The product features triple-layer overheating protection with temperature control unit in the control box and adapter.
- Warning: The product will automatically reduce the charging current if the temperature control unit reaches or exceeds 65℃. The product will automatically shut off if the temperature reaches 80℃ or above. The product will automatically begin charging the vehicle again when the temperature control unit drops to 65℃ or below.
- Warning: The EV Flex-AC LE is compatible with the SAE J1772 specifications and can be used to charge battery electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles with SAE J1772 charging ports.
- Warning: Do not allow children to install or use the EV Flex-AC LE. Children should be supervised when they are in the vicinity of the product during its operation.